• Tears In Heaven

    版权声明:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
    http://greenshydeer.blogbus.com/logs/41729011.html

      Tears In Heaven泪洒天堂
      Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?倘若我在天堂遇见你,你还会记得我的名字吗?
      Will it be the same if I saw you in heaven?倘若我在天堂与你重逢,我们还能像从前一样吗?
      I must be strong, and carry on我必须坚强,必须勇敢。
      Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven因为我知道我还不属于天堂。
      Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?倘若我在天堂和你相遇,你愿意握住我的手吗?
      Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?倘若我在天堂与你再见,你愿意搀扶我起来吗?
      I'll find my way, through night and day再给我一些时间,我会找到的方向的,
      Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven因为我知道我还不属于天堂。
      Time can bring you down; time can bend your knee时间能让你倒下,时间能让你屈膝,
      Time can break your heart.时间能伤了你的心.
      Have you begging please?就算是这样你还是会一直想上天祈求喜悦么?
      Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure.我相信在那扇门后,是和平的乐土,
      And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven然后我明白,我将不再泪洒天堂。
      Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven倘若我在天堂遇见你,你还会记得我的名字吗?
      Will it be the same if I saw you in heaven倘若我在天堂与你重逢,我们还能像从前一样吗?
      I must be strong, and carry on我必须坚强,必须勇敢。
      Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven因为我知道我还不属于天堂。

    我相信世界上有天堂,有极乐世界,有天庭,有乐园,有奥林匹斯山,有瓦尔哈拉,所以,你总会属于某个地方。


    收藏到:Del.icio.us




    评论

  • 光会照亮你和你的妈妈。
    照顾好自己和妈妈。
    你长大了。
  • 会的,她会认出你的,她会牵着你的手,因为她永远都属于你。
    坚强,是她最想对你说的,我想是这样的。